Friday, October 28, 2011

Home Made Mod-Podge-the recipe


Super simple and super fast! I found this recipe here.


  • A container with lid (I emptied an old dressing container because I liked the spout on it.)
  • Elmer's Glue (whatever size, depending on how much you want to make)
  • Water
1. Fill container with glue.
2. Put an even amount of water into the container. I did 4 oz of glue and 4 oz of water.


2. Shake contents until thoroughly mixed.


There you have it! Works amazing!

Some tips-
The recipe calls for 50% glue 50% water, mine was a little runny, so in the future I'd use just a bit less water.

Mod Podge is not water proof, so if you need to water proof something, make sure you cover it with some sort of water proofing spray.

Other than that it worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment